Thursday, December 15, 2005

Avocado Boy BG: Bob's Buffalo Hut Interior


A few posts back I put up an exterior BG design of 'Bob's Buffalo Hut'. It was from the TV series called "Avocado boy" I co-created with my friend, the very talented Mr. Steve Daye. After visiting his blog site yesterday and seeing his promo art for "The Manly Bee", I was inspired to say the least! I went directly home and dug out this BG I drew in 1997 and slammed it out thru Photoshop! I always wanted to colour this one, but I guess I needed to wait 9 years for the inspiration! Without further rambling...here are a few colour tests for the interior of 'Bob's Buffalo Hut'! Funny what a bottle of Shiraz, an old blues cd, and a computer can do!

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Daye said...

Ha-ha! AWESOME! I had forgotten all about this little gem! Great work dude and thanks for the kind words! Once I get settled in L.A we'll have to talk about the two of us working on something new! This show was so much fun it should already be cancelled!!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Steve Daye said...

I like the green version by the way!

10:02 AM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

Thanks steve! Hilarious comment! CRYIN

10:05 AM  
Blogger MikeS said...

You have to get this show up and running! BTW, I like the green one too!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Great stuff! I really like the green one too.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home