Thursday, January 05, 2006

A second helping of 3D!


Ok...guess since people liked my first 3D posting, here's another! This is the Rescue Heroes Firetruck I did for the 3D movie. This model is rigged to do everything! It can change into a 4x4 monster truck, raise off it's chasis, the doors open, the steering wheel controls the front wheels, the gas/brake pedals work, the body has shocks that work, AND the rear right panel opens to a fully extendable 300 ft. ladder with swivel controls!! Almost took as long to rig it as to build it! I get tired just lookin' at this damn thing!

5 Comments:

Blogger kevin micallef said...

Great designs Darin!! You'll have to teach me someday!

9:34 AM  
Blogger MikeS said...

I really like it, would make a great toy!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Your 3d is just killer!

12:09 PM  
Blogger JOE GIAMPAPA said...

love this stuff, from image to toy.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ken Chandler said...

I'll have to show my son this post, he'll freak. He loves anything truck and Rescue Heroes. The combination will send him overboard. Excellent work!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home