Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Groucho Marx!


"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
-Groucho Marx

"Go, and never darken my towels again."
-Groucho Marx

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. "
-Groucho Marx

"Women should be obscene and not heard."
-Groucho Marx

"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music."
-Groucho Marx

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
-Groucho Marx

BETCHA DIDN'T KNOW: Groucho died three days after Elvis Presley. Unfortunately, due to the furor over the former's death, the media paid little attention to the passing of this comic genius.

7 Comments:

Blogger MikeS said...

DUDE! That's the best one YET! Great colour choices pal. Did you do this in Photoshop or illustrator?

8:08 AM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

thanks Smook! It's all photoshop! I was watching the Marx Bros. movie " Animal Crackers" as I did it for inspiration.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

another cool character!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Steve Daye said...

HOLY CRAP this is good!!!! I humbly before you.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Excellent shapes !!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger LafeSpace said...

This is splendiferous.. great designs ... love the stooges as well along with everything else.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Gandhali said...

Photoshop??!! Oooh, I'd've thought it was Illustrator!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home