Sunday, October 29, 2006

Q: How are hottie actress Rachel McAdams and I connected?

A: We are both from London Ontario, and both of us were 2005 Education Week 'Inspiring Excellence' Award winners. Both of our respective schools honoured us with a bronzed medal in recognition of our sucesses.

Here is he actual info I have copied from the site:

Education Week has traditionally been an opportunity to celebrate successes in our schools and in public education. This year, we are taking the opportunity to recognize individuals who exemplify our theme of "Inspiring Excellence". As part of our celebration, schools were asked to identify and honour a past graduate or former staff member and prepare a poster highlighting that individual's accomplishments. The work from schools across our district will be displayed in the Education Centre Atrium during the week of May 2nd - 6th. This exhibit represents a diverse cross-section of outstanding individuals from a variety of fields (business, education, the arts, health, sports, politics, science, community service, etc.).


Here's my poster, and Ms. Rachel McAdams' poster beneath that:

Lord Nelson Public School
Darin Bristow


Central Elgin Collegiate Institute
Rachel McAdams


I'd like to thank my former teachers for this chosing me for this award, and I gladly accept it with pride!

4 Comments:

Blogger MikeS said...

I had a kidney stone removed in London, Ontario a few years ago. Lovely people.

Animation types, actor types, kidney stone removers, what a talented place!

1:58 PM  
Blogger BLOGGED ARTERY said...

you kill me dude! Post a pic of that kidney stone or I won't believe you!

2:27 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I thought you were connected because she had heard of james garner!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Steve Daye said...

Hahaha! I like Paul.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home